Looking to Join a Team That Makes Dreams Come True?
Jackson Pond is one of North America’s premiere Water Feature design, build and maintain companies.
Established in 2002, Jackson Pond has grown to be the largest company of its kind in Canada.
At Jackson Pond we understand that a large part of one’s life is spent at work. While we do work hard, we make sure that this time is enjoyable and fun. We enjoy the benefits of an established business including direct deposit payroll every two weeks, company BBQs, and team building events, all in a family like atmosphere.
Our Culture is our people, and they drive our success. We are a workplace of talented individuals learning and working together sharing in the rewards of our accomplishments.
If this kind of positive work environment interests you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jackson Pond is looking for an Office Administrator
As an Office Administrator you will master the art of providing superior customer service to homeowners and industry professionals. Your main goal will be to establish a personal connection with clients as you answer their inquires via phone, email and within our store. Other responsibilities include organizing and scheduling appointments, assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled appointments, and assisting the Construction, Maintenance and Store devisions of the company. As you acquire new skills and experiences, your ability to lead others will increase.
Have you been searching for:
- A positive and friendly work environment;
- Small team driven to succeed and surpass client expectations;
- Fast-paced environment where everyone works together to get things done;
- And a reputable company who cares about their clients and team members?
- The drive to surpass client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish rapport with clients by telephone and email
- Desire to work independently and in a small team
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- General knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 WPM
Priority and preference will be given to applicants who send their resume directly to email@example.com
- Year round employment
- On-site parking
- Company events & BBQs
- Vacation & paid time off
- Salary option
- Payroll every two weeks
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance