Outside Sales Professional
Jackson Pond is one of North American’s premiere Water Feature design, build and maintain companies. Established in 2002, Jackson Pond has grown to be #1 in Canada and #6 in North America. At Jackson Pond we understand that a large part of one’s life is spent at work, and we want to make sure that this time is enjoyable and fun. While we do work hard, we do this enjoying every minute of it. Our Culture is our people, and they drive our success. We are a workplace of talented individuals learning and working together sharing in the rewards of our accomplishments.
A little bit about you:
- Your friends and coaches describe you as a competitive person who wants to win.
- Your teachers would describe you as an avid learner who enjoys being coached.
- Growing up, you had summer or part time jobs where you worked with your hands.
- As an employee you want to be in control of your career, progressing as you acquire new skills and understanding.
As an outside sales professional you will master the art of selling to homeowners and industry professionals. As you acquire new skills and experiences, your ability to sell larger more complex projects will increase.
Initially your compensation will be salary plus a variable compensation plan.
- University or College graduate
- 1-3 years successful sales or inside sales experience
We thank all interested candidates and will contact those that best suit our requirements.
Career at Jackson Pond