Construction and Maintenance Technician
Jackson Pond is one of North American’s premiere Water Feature design, build and maintain companies. Established in 2002, Jackson Pond has grown to be #1 in Canada and #6 in North America.
- Work with a reputable company.
- Gain steady employment.
- Get paid to workout.
- Participate in team events.
- Have a rewarding career. Feel the satisfaction of seeing a job from start to finish.
- Work with passionate individuals that you can rely on.
- Experience the reaction of clients as you present to them their own personal water feature.
- Enjoy being outside.
- Your friends and coaches describe you as a physically fit person who sets goals and accomplishes them.
- Your teachers would commend you for your attention to detail and your craving to be coached.
- Previous employers praise you for your desire to exceed expectations.
- As an employee, you want to work with your hands as part of a team, progressing as you acquire new skills and understanding.
As a water feature professional, you will master the maintenance and construction of water features. As you acquire new skills and experiences, your ability and opportunity to lead others will increase.
This is a seasonal position with the potential for salary. Your compensation will be a competitive hourly wage ranging from $15 per hour to $20 per hour.
- Minimum G Driver’s License with clean abstract
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21 Years of age or older
Interested candidates may apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.766.3833.
We thank all interested candidates and will contact those that best suit our requirements.
Career at Jackson Pond